No stellar new recipes or photos as I live off of frozen Trader Joes meals...ahh...convenience.
However, I discovered "Clarks"...a place I thought was all about vitamins...boring...but they had mother milk tea for a good deal and wow! They are more than vitamins! While it isn't the cosmopolitan sheik experience of whole foods, Clarks is ALL organic which rocks. I am going to go there from now on primarily! But they had this poster about organic v non organic cattle that I wish I could get a hold of and share with the world...it was very interesting. Did you know only about 1% of US cattle are organic? Sad sad sad.
Also...GMO potatoes..bleck! After I tried my first fresh picked organic potato in Grayslake Illinois, I've been hooked. GMO potatoes are mealy and flavorless and to think people stuff their faces with them...if only they knew what they were missing! http://grayslakefarmersmarket.com/ is that great market I honestly accidentally found while lost in a bad storm and yum!